View Single Post
Old 25 December 2020, 16:25   #143
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Nash View Post
Hi folks,

Thought I'd jump back on here and post a video of the game with some music (nothing else is new bar an animation bug fix).

EDIT: I added a colour cycle effect for the neon, and the new video is below.

[ Show youtube player ]

I slogged away in Protracker for an entire day and covered the Stage 1 track, and it was one of the worst experiences I've ever had, but it's done now so all good.

I had a hell of a time getting it to work as it seemed to be affecting the sound effect samples, and a 5 minute tweak turned into a 6 hour battle, but it sorted itself out too. Source code (with the music mod) can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=d...Xq2fHOBK98GLj3

Also, Dan (and everyone else), my sincerest apologies for not replying to your last posts. I've been knee deep in Amstrad Z80 for the last few months and I didn't get any emails that anyone had replied, so I'm very sorry. I'll look at your scrolling example tonight!

Cheers!
Nice one Brick Nash

Can someone compile for me so that I can create an .ADF?

Edit: tried installing Amos Prof 2 + Compiler and compiling myself, though had loads of issues i.e. had to change paths to files, remove any comments and labels, but when testing in Amos Prof it complains about extensions not loaded...

Last edited by DamienD; 25 December 2020 at 18:22.

Page generated in 0.07414 seconds with 11 queries