View Single Post
Old 06 June 2021, 14:48   #61
rabidgerry

Realistically these days there is no excuse, with mail order bigger than it has ever been and more sophisticated, like Amazon telling me my order is 5 stops away. Not everyone has access to that kind of tracking but basic stuff like royal mail providing proof of postage etc (pretty sure that is no extra charge) or using a courier which will always have tracking ability should be utilized by these sellers.

And the communication thing not being great from these sellers is also not really acceptable, but they get away with it as they are catering for a niche market and know there will always be others to buy their stuff, and even those who have had negative experience will contemplate using them again purely as there are only a handful. So I don't see it getting better.

I have had pretty normal experience with stuff from Amiga kit and also waited a long a long time for things that were in stock also. No idea why the experiences varied as much as they did.

Amigastore.eu didn't respond to me when I had a query about something so that didn't fill me with much confidence and have never ordered from them because of that. Felt like I could have placed and order and just tumble weed would blow past my door as opposed to anything get delivered.

Page generated in 0.12181 seconds with 11 queries