View Single Post
Old 23 October 2023, 12:58   #317
Jacques

Well, 2MB Fast + 2MB chip are not bad for A500(+), yet in case of 2 or more disks and whdload slaves requirements the trouble start

A wildcard support or an option to load first .slave jst finds in current directory would be great, the same for global settings file.

I also noticed a really weird problem when running some .slave(s) using jst under Kick/WB 1.3 where jst is set as default tool in the icon.
Let's say, I have a SYS:Games/JST/MortalKombat/MortalKombat,slave.
And also many other game directories in SYS:Games/JST/ .
Not all, but MortalKombat fails when I try to load it from an icon with JST as default tool. Output window is opened, it attempts to load disk images and then it's "freeing up..." everything and a GURU. It happens even if I close previous drawers(windows) fo free-up RAM.
As soon as I take MortalKombat directory higher up in the SYS: directory tree (e.g. SYS:MortalKombat/) it works just fine when loaded from the very same icon(!). Madness...

Oh, a one more thing: your github contains jst 7.1, which I believed was the latest one. But just from elsewhere, I found and downloaded one that prints to be 7.3?

Page generated in 0.05069 seconds with 11 queries