View Single Post
Old 12 February 2020, 23:07   #19
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truman_burbank View Post
Hello. It's very sad to hear such things, but it's quite complicated. Amiga.net.pl is only a distributor of Project R3D games, while the publisher is CDLabel (Juen's company - one of the authors of Tanks Furry). The contact can be found on this website: http://cdlabel.info

Amiga.net.pl pays for CDLabel games delivered on an ongoing basis, on the basis of invoices, and receives only a small commision on sales (set by CDLabel). Settlements with game authors have been handled by CDLabel since the release of Tanks Furry. The author's copies of the games are also sent by CDLabel, because they physically produce games such as Lumberjack and Pong4K, not Amiga.net.pl.

I understand fully Cobe, but the case has long ago been forwarded to the CDLabel, unfortunately so far Juen has not responded to the problem described by Cobe. I hope that thanks to this thread the problems will be resolved as soon as possible.
Well juen is a member here...

Looks like he has a bit of explaining to do then; in relation to his company CDLabel, if what you say is true.

...but what I don't understand is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobe View Post
First we got one number of sold releases and than when came a moment to transfer that money to us, Amiga.net.pl halved the numbers with excuse, first numbers were with preorders that people actually never paid...
So how do the sales numbers suddenly get reduced exactly???

Is this "Amiga.net.pl" or "CDLabel" doing this?

I really hope that the same didn't happen with the delevopers of "Worthy" or "Solid Gold"; who are all respected members / developers quite active on EAB?

Page generated in 0.32820 seconds with 11 queries