View Single Post
Old 25 May 2011, 21:43   #85
ComputingData

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfrsilver View Post
Why strider has been such a crap, when it could have been so good ? The map you show in the video is clearly ABOVE the bollocks they called Strider on amiga XD !!!
Thanks. I don't know why it was so bad. The graphics themselves (as images) were really good - it just needed tweak to the Palette to bring up the colours and a nice fast scroll 8 way that fills the screen. They could have easily done it and just done a lame ST quick version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfrsilver View Post
the turbo map amiga tool is really a great tool, if you plan to release it, i'd be very interested by that one !!!
It was released. It was on cover disk - Amiga format I think. I did put some protection in it, but you should be able to nop it out. I don't remember if the one on my Amiga was unprotected or not. lol... I'll have to try copy it off the Amiga to the PC and zip it up for everyone if it isn't. It was really good for conversions as you could digitize directly into it from the rgb wires on an arcade machine. It would then try to do a map from what it grabbed.

Page generated in 0.11677 seconds with 11 queries