View Single Post
Old 13 April 2022, 21:48   #487
Malakie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothRunnings View Post
So what's a good 32GB CF card to get for an Amiga?

I am running 3.2.1 on my A2000 with my TF536 which came with an 8GB CF card that is being recongized as a Scandisk SDCFH-004G for some reason, though when you read the card the says something different.
I have been using two versions, sandisk and Transcend. No problems using them for what you are doing. Only problems I have had is using them in the PCMCIA slot of the A1200 because its tolerances are so tight that you buy 10 cards, half are not recognized while the other half are in that slot.

But for use as an IDE drive and such, no issues at all. If you see the thread I posted about the restoration and build I just finished, I show that system using 2 CF cards, 1 MicroSD card and even an m.2 SSD all on the same Amiga.

The 2 CF cards are both 32 GB and used for my system and work drives, the microSD card is used for games etc and the m.2 SSD I am currently using to keep data, files, archives and such.

Note: I just realized I never posted the info about the new restoration here.. I posted on another site so am going to make a thread here about it you should be able to see shortly. Here is that thread link I just made: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?...21#post1541121

Last edited by Malakie; 13 April 2022 at 22:03.

Page generated in 0.06321 seconds with 11 queries