View Single Post
Old 25 October 2020, 19:12   #8
DarrenHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Richter View Post
We are done! The next new version of P96 is available at the iComp store immediately for purchase. It is a free update for those of you who bought P96 in the last 12 months.
Hi Thomas, this is fantastic news, but unfortunately (for me and I suspect many others) I am disappointed in this release. I realize this is not anything to do with you or the impressive upgrades and fixes, but it needs to be said:

1) No screen dragging on Voodoo 3/4/5 - and I don't even know if it's technically possible anyway, but I gather that driver is not included in Picasso96 any longer and is considered a 3rd party driver. Unfortunately many of us use the Voodoo cards, so it's a big disappointment. Maybe Elbox will update something for us but I'm afraid Maytay is long since gone so any Prometheus users including new AA3000+ owners are out of luck. Maybe not your responsbility and maybe not even technially possible, I get it.

2) Similarily there is no Radeon driver included. I was hoping for this but I guess I will have to rely on Elbox again for any updates, but GREX/Prometheus users are, again, out of luck unless a "3rd party" updates drivers.

I'd happily pay a good price for a Radeon driver.

Page generated in 0.04225 seconds with 11 queries