Thread: AGA or RTG
View Single Post
Old 24 August 2021, 12:08   #8
Solo Kazuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
There is no doubt that Vampire is the front runner on adding RTG to an Amiga right now. Warp - I've given up on anything 1260. I've been waiting for over a year for a reply to my email asking to buy one. I think it is safe to assume that the RTG piece of that will not happen.
Sorry, but I can't read such opinion about Warp without act.

First of all, don't email them, because they are literally spammed also with many other messages (including real spam). Instead write on discussion group, there is one on Discord especially about Warp cards.

Second thing is that maybe You don't know, but there is some crisis on semiconductor industry because of covid. So i can tell You that Warps are currently not available (but still You should ask on Discord), but same could be with other cards including Vampire ones. So don't be shocked if You must wait some long time for one... maybe faster You can get some Warp.

Third, since there are not planned lags with chips delivering (see above) Warp team is working on some upgrades in Warp firmware and other things linked to Warp, including flickerfixer with scandoubler for AGA to combine signal on RTG. So Your dilemma should disappear when it'll be availabe, I'm waiting for good news about it since i have Warp 1260.

Page generated in 0.06709 seconds with 11 queries