View Single Post
Old 24 July 2021, 14:35   #10
Jpor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetinfinity View Post
Thank you very much again for your reply

From my point of view all pins are connected. Please have a look at the pictures. https://my.hidrive.com/share/oy27jdpe92. For sure I push the two part after I took the picture.

What would the the correct way and SD card (type and vendor) in order to format the devices with the correct file system ?

I did this a couple of times without success, with the old adapter and the new one but without success.

BR Planetinfinity
On picture 1, I take it you were demonstrating you were putting in the adapter the correct way round? As the adapter was looking like it wasn’t pushed in properly.

So you are using a Sandisk 32GB card? Good choice

Looks like it’s in properly.

Which kickstart ROMs are you currently using? 3.1.4 or 3.2?

When testing this in WinUAE what settings were you using? To get the Card to be seen and booted?

My only thinking here is that the RDB is being seen on the Amiga but won’t boot. But it’s being booted successfully in the emulator.

What revision Amiga 1200 board are you using? Has it been recapped? And have you tried a different Power Supply?

Also I’ve noticed you still use the top shielding? Have you tried removing this just in case you are shorting something?

Are you using an Amiga 1200 FastRAM expansion or accelerator card? Which one are you using if any.

Apart from that I’ve run out of answers for now

Page generated in 0.04586 seconds with 11 queries