View Single Post
Old 11 March 2020, 02:56   #51
Auscoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by timg View Post
Nothing wrong with a little competition, and TBH knowing how fast I work it'll probably be another 20 years until I'm finished anyway.
So its on haha, yeah I agree somewhat.... oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timg View Post
I guess you like the Strite level in TF4 too?
Absolutely, the nuances of the camera, player and scrolling are really what set's it apart in my mind. I've never seen a game before that actually uses game logic to move the player without the player input, and not have the player upset about it... incredible delicate balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikosidis View Post
Maybe 2-player mode It is long time since anyone did a nice 2-player game for Amiga.
So its tricky!, I have the game running technically in 2 player mode, however a lot of the logic is currently tied to one player. All the base systems are written with multiplayer in mind! So maybe! but maybe not

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimon69 View Post
You seem to be in fast shooters, but did you like Powder? Was involved as graphic artist, musician and part of the concept
Love them, so hard and fast. I had not heard of Powder until you mentioned. Have had a look on youtube. This seems like the best video : [ Show youtube player ] very nice to see thank you for the heads up.

Reading the comments on that video, super interesting the various options how you enabled weapon change for those with only a single button.

Page generated in 0.04264 seconds with 11 queries