View Single Post
Old 11 May 2011, 09:13   #7
Vollldo

Yes Hewitson, many real user don't use whdload. I don't, the main reason is that i don't want to put ALL my games on a hard drive because one day IT WILL CRASH FOR SURE. On floppies, there is no problems, if a game crashes, you just have to treansfert it again. And i like also the feeling, i mean the floppies themselves, the sound of the drive... Everything what can make me feel "insert this new disk in, sit down and yeeeeeeaaaah" ... But Whatever you'are using, whdload or not, a big configuration or not, if you're using a real amiga you're a real fan yes . Now i only use WinUAE for testing before transfering but by the past i used to play a lot with it too, using a program to be in 50 hz on the pc (smoooth scrollings mmmm !!).

I remember that i had a working version on my ECS machine, a copied version i mean. I never found one on internet. So maybe i had a non protected copied original one ecause if this game would have been cracked, it must have be known. The conversion is really perfect and i'm very impatient to transfer it. Yes it will be THE FIRST known cracked working version and it is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD haha !

Go go go Galahad !!!! This game is the most protected on amiga i read so THANKS A LOT !!

And by the way, KGS needs a good crack too (i'm sure you remember) .

Page generated in 0.10174 seconds with 11 queries