View Single Post
Old 01 May 2010, 22:15   #2
prowler
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagtm View Post
Hi,

I just wanted to share my problem with You, people who might want buy anything from Vesalia.de.

I have been using an eBay, Amazon and many many others shops all over the world, and never had any problems with package.
If there are any problems - shop always contacts you asap and finds good solution. But not in Vesalia.de

maybe I'm just only one unlucky guy being ignored by this shop.
Hi dagtm,

You certainly seem to have been unlucky with Vesalia. I have ordered from them several times now and not had any problems at all. In fact, I have been very pleased with their attention to detail and also that any promises they have made have been fulfilled.

I assume that this is the only occasion on which you have ordered from Vesalia. Your experience really is astonishing! Let's see if I can help...

Quote:
On April 23 2009 I have ordered a book "demo scene (2nd Edition)"
I have paid 33.95 EUR (with shipping)
On April 24 2009 I got info "Online Order #.....; Notification of Payment Received".
This is normal when the item is in stock. If it wasn't (for example, because another customer had just beaten you to the last copy), they would have included a note to that effect and advised you when they expected to receive further stock or, if they had thought that no further stock could be secured, then you would have received notification that your payment had been refunded.

So far, so good.

Quote:
I didn't get any info about package, that it was sent or not.
So I have totally forgot about it... till July when I have realised that still I haven't got it..
That is odd. Within a day or so, I would have expected them to send notification of dispatch, together with tracking information.

They have your correct email address, or else you would not have received their earlier message.

Are you sure that your email spam filter settings had not been (inadvertently) changed in the meantime? Would you still have access to any messages they may have sent you which might have been filtered out in this way?

Quote:
On July 01 2009 I have sent them a message:
"Till today I haven't received my package "

- no response

So on July 13 2009 I have sent them message again:
"Hi again,
I haven't received any mail and any package from You :/"

- no response
Again, I really would advise that you check your spam filter settings...

Quote:
On August 04 2009 I got Mail from Vesalia (and that was FIRST mail from them) that they have sent package but it turned back.....

I was little mad because I got that info after half of a YEAR ... and I was on holiday during that week.
Was this letter addressed correctly? Would you expect the book, if it were similarly addressed, to have been received also?

Quote:
but OK, I have asked what now?
They asked to pay another 6.60 for next shipment:

On August 07 2009 They wrote:
"Hello,
Please transfer EUR 6.60 to this account:
Postbank Essen"
(...)

And so I have sent them 6.60 EUR on 2009-10-01
I would not expect you to have to pay extra for a second attempt to send the package unless they felt that you did not advise them of your correct address initially.

From the experience I have of sending items to Poland, it could be that the address you gave them was not formatted in exactly the way that you would have wished - like you would write out a self-addressed label, for example.

If this is the cause of the problem, it might not be your fault, but a consequence of the way that you are required to enter your address when ordering from their website.

Quote:
... till today my book nor money! no info, no email...

I have wrote a mail to all their addresses (order@vesalia.de, info@vesalia.de, support@vesalia.de) on 20 April 2010 to ask where is my book or money.

But of course, still no info, no mail, nothing.
If I were you, I would send them another email, using the return address which was given when you received their notification of payment received, quoting your order number and date of order, with an explanation of what has happened so far and what might possibly have gone wrong. Also, make sure you include your name and address written out exactly as you would like your parcel labelled, just in case.

Try not to make the email sound accusatory, abrupt or threatening. I'm sure that there is a good reason for their failure to give satisfactory service in this instance, and a message like this from you will give them a good chance to sort out the problem.

Good luck!

Page generated in 0.06604 seconds with 11 queries