View Single Post
Old 30 November 2022, 09:20   #22
jPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygre View Post
Still, what should db/lastfm_users.json contain? Maybe it would be better to provide db and the needed "blank" files by default?
I like to keep it tidy with no scattered config files in a default installation, so I won't be making the db directory or dummy files there, but I'll fix the db directory creation for this one function in the next version. Meanwhile you can create the RNOTunes/db/ directory yourself.

Again, it's better not to create a "blank" file there, because the program creates it when a user changes his setup, otherwise it isn't needed and can break the default setup.

But if you insist, the minimum needed text is (but you lose the exaple user then):
Code:
[]
Or keeping the example user that would be shown if there isn't a file at all:
Code:
["JellyPowered"]
Quote:
Also, would you have any idea about the 1000s of GetVar codeset_default? I'll go out on a limb and say that it's called for every char. shown in RNOTunes...
It's codesets.library checking for an env variable to override a system default character set. I don't know what in Hollywood makes it check that often at startup, but it's not something that I'd do in my code. For comparison the codesets.library is used on AmigaOS, but Hollywood uses charsets.library on MorphOS and I don't see that kind of log on it... I'll try to figure this out some day. In any case it's not about every char, that would be 10000s or 100000s More like strings, functions, or lines in the code...

Page generated in 0.09412 seconds with 11 queries