View Single Post
Old 31 December 2021, 12:35   #498
Michael
A1260T/PPC/BV/SCSI/NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by juen View Post
"- sliders going out of bounds"

this is natural because I have added one button here, just resize your window once and the problem will be fixed

Yes, that kind of fixed it, dose not happen now.

Quote:
listview is always word-aligned, so not even characters was moved to next lines. I am supporting all CPU, so this is for mc68000, and speed/optimizations. just resize your windows to fit them all nicely

Yes, and the window dimensions are sticky to some form of grid based on the font in use, sadly you can't resize the window and have no empty space, it is always fixed to some odd dimensions that will not compute to bordertop+borderbottom+fontlines=windowsize

Quote:
"since first you have to close the dummy con window that catches ESC"

I think there is a problem with your system, some weird patched? this window opens by itself and CLOSES itself ALWAYS
and it should not catch any ESC, but I wrote earlier that you put it there yourself

It does auto close itself once you delete the chars you pressed and got there somehow, the question is why the get there in the first place and why does it open to start with, the game should run without opening a visual cli. This could also be related to P96 screen switching issue since the system can not detect the changes and could keep the focus on the wrong window/screen, and new windows get autofocus by default. Ideally the game should wait 2 vbls after opening it's screen and only then take over the system.

Page generated in 0.04360 seconds with 11 queries