View Single Post
Old 02 November 2021, 20:42   #190
AC/DC HACKER!

Laughing. I was razzing you a bit. Nothing to apologize for. I knew what happened, you didn't check before send. Yeah, I've recently discovered also that the Libmad WOS mpega.library isn't at Aminet anymore. A newer version is without the WOS I've been using. I might also still have the release archive for it..I'll check.

I've been checking a little here and there as I create the moments to do so to check if it'll work with mpega.library (PowerUP)..haven't gotten it to yet. I stopped using PowerUP for WarpOS a long time ago, so.. I'll download the newest Libman soon and check it. I'm wondering if something isn't being passed to AmigaAMP from the WOS version? Yeah, there are differences that I've read about between CSPPC and Sonnet. Hmm..

The loading and decoding of my Libman WOS version is very quick, so...I know it works. I've considered installing OS 3.9 again but I don't like it...in part because of many bugs..but IS there something 'special' with that? I'm using OS 3.1, 3.5, 3.1.4.1, and 3.2. The logic points to no.

I haven't gotten around to asking for upload permission, so I'll do it here. Readme is also included for people who want it.
Attached Files
File Type: lha mpega_libmad 2.4 Inc.WOS.lha (467.5 KB, 115 views)

Page generated in 0.04780 seconds with 12 queries