Thread: AmigaStore.eu
View Single Post
Old 16 April 2021, 19:15   #16
duga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
Showing my view on it by the remarks i'm about to make, and not wanting to get political in an environment that it isn't suited for...

Brexit was always going to be a mess. I didn't want it. But i'm having to suffer from it the same as everyone else. Mark my words, we'll be paying for it throughout the rest of my working career (the time that matters most to the majority of us) before it *potentially* gets any better. It'll hit us all where it matters most. Our wallets.

I'm big in the classic car environment too, and often use websites to buy car parts etc. Some of the websites i'm used to using, even ones with .co.uk extensions literally over night on the internet, blocked UK customers from ordering or even looking at their products online!

As for Ebay. I've had things in my wish list on Ebay for a long time, and the price never changed in all that time, and then suddenly at 00:01 on the 1st of January, they jumped up in price by 25%. Example. Something which used to be around the £50 mark, was, and still is now £62!

This is more a time than ever that we should all be coming closer together, not becoming more separatist! That's all i've got to say on it.

I'll keep spamming AmigaStore.eu then. Sigh.
That's weird, because you should always pay VAT. Either to the selling country (when UK was a member of the EU) or at the customs/border (when importing to UK after brexit).

Page generated in 0.04234 seconds with 11 queries