View Single Post
Old 09 July 2022, 11:28   #10
DisasterIncarna

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx80 View Post
Cool. Will give it a try.

Actually i am using winlaunch to try launching a Windows command available since Windows XP and simply check the return code. If that fails, I assume LinuxOS using hostrun instead.

This way I can add an Icon on my Workbench launching either the Windows Firefox browser, or the Linux Chrome one from my Amiga Workbench, as well as some other commands, no matter if the emulation runs on Windows via WinUAE or Amiberry on Linux/Pi.
Yeah that is great for WinUAE, I myself however use and prefer FS-UAE and it unfortunately does not yet support winlaunch, not sure about all the other variety's of UAE, i think Amiberry does as thats basically WinUAE, I was kinda just after a catch-all solution and using the output from showboards seemed ideal

I just have no idea why i'm getting an error message from that IF statement, it's basically copy/paste from an earlier if statement i already use that checks my CPU and FPU types, the only difference being that 1 uses the return value(s) of "Showboards" output which fails with an error and the other uses the return value of "CPU CPUTYPE", which works perfectly, so i'm kinda stumped.

Page generated in 0.04318 seconds with 11 queries