View Single Post
Old 30 August 2021, 01:05   #1005
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrofan View Post
Yeah, installing both together will make some program to stop working (I think that I found another thing that wasn't working). If it isn't any so important (or maybe you don't use any of those programs/options), you can have both together, but of course they aren't thought to work together.
Well, just to say that everything seems to be working now (well, i have to take a look about the "Retro Switch" option that doesn't work on OS3.9BB2+OS3.2, but the scenario has changed a lot).
Edit: The "Retro Swich" works just changing the "Startup-Sequence.retro" and having in Libs your icon.library v47.4 from OS 3.2 renamed as icon.library.bak

There have been a couple of updates by my complains that do work now on this system: LittleClock and also WBDock2 by Thomas Rapp. Many thanks, master

There was another problem using AKREal with OS3.9BB2 plus OS3.2 while using MorpheuZ. If you wanted to see the preview images of some of the options, they didn't work.
As Thomas has told me, it was just because of my incorrect use of the Env variables. Changing them, now MorpheuZ works right on this new OS3.9+OS3.2 System.
To clarify:
I was using for example:
requestchoice >env:varname ...
When I had to use:
setenv varname `requestchoice ...`
These sentences were working while using OS3.1 but they don't work anymore with OS 3.2
Just my bad of course. I'm here to ask and learn, not so much to explain

Whenever I release my update, it will be updated as much as possible to be able to include an OS3.2 update. Well, you'll have other icons and so, but that's what I would like to offer. So I think that I'll add another "Startup-Sequence" that works adding OS3.2 if you want to try it, just in that case.

These are just my thoughts by now.

Last edited by Retrofan; 02 September 2021 at 02:23.

Page generated in 0.06048 seconds with 11 queries