View Single Post
Old 02 April 2020, 23:30   #72
Leandro Jardim

I would like to give two suggestions and one bug report.

First, the two suggestions:

* Multiview works as an ANIM player, albeit it is slow (I have not tested it with graphics cards), and reads the entire ANIM to RAM. Do you think in the possibility to update Multiview and the datatypes to play animations from the hard-disk, at the real speed, now with the new OS 3.2?

* For users that run Workbench on a color mapped OCS/AGA screen, would be best if Multiview for OS 3.2 had a menu item to select the color and the dithering precision for pictures and animations displayed on the Workbench screen.

And now the bug report:

* I am using the old MagicMenu 1.29 (very similar to the version used by Bloodwych in ClassicWB LITE). But it have some incompatibilities with Intuition, which hopefully are fixed when I install ObtainGIRPort.lha. Unfortunately this patch is incompatible with the external Intuition library that lets the user drag windows out of screen. With the new library, AmigaOS crash when I drag the horizontal slider of any Workbench window to any direction.

I understand that MagicMenu 1.29 is a too old program to support in the new OS, and the bugged program here is MagicMenu, not OS 3.1.4, but then I thought, I will at least try to ask for a kludge in the new OS to fix MagicMenu, since MagicMenu is a much used program by everyone, and the crash did not happen on the old OS 3.0/3.1.

Last edited by Leandro Jardim; 03 April 2020 at 04:32.

Page generated in 0.07995 seconds with 11 queries