Old 09 June 2021, 09:14   #67
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France

Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIPEGUSER View Post
Hi guys,

of course I can help here.
I am a member in a group of some guys at the a1k.org (Germany) which will be inofficially work together with softpres. We all have kryoflux and try to preserve games which are not listed or wanted at softpres.
Because no one at softpres have the time to list and actualise all these games we are make at all at just for our own. And as it is as softpres the IPFs are not public.
If someone has a defektive Original he can get in contact and we can help than.
That means we preserve the games via kryoflux and one of us (aPex) check if the streams will useful. If they are Ok we make inofficials IPFs of that.
But we still use the rules of softpres. That means that a disk must be 100% unmodified to be good for a IPF. So if a disk is dublicated on a Amiga it is not possible to prove if it is a unmodified Original. Unless we find a copy which is a 100% match to the first stream.
So for me "preserve" still means it will be saved as IPF, which will be not possible in the case of Dark Angel. This game was dublicated on a Amiga. But I have the working Originals here (bought at the german "Spielekiste" at the end of the 90s) and because I always have Game copys of all my Originals - I just have working copys , too.
So I think it will be no problem to save them as ADFs here.
Because I am new here, I believe I can not upload in the zone, so I will be give the ADFs to nujack and he will be upload the Game in the zone.
Just as he did it with the rare Space Cab Game.
Hello, i can help there, i will check if the disks are modified or not, and from there i will process the dumps and generate IPF files if possible.

Page generated in 0.04493 seconds with 11 queries