Thread: Fantastic dizzy
View Single Post
Old 14 January 2005, 14:32   #15
KombatSanta
Pipboy approved

Send a message via ICQ to KombatSanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
I've seen this type of stuff before too.

If the above had happened what we would now have is one of the following:

1 - A duplicate thread, more than likely in the wrong section.

2 - A reply to this thread - something along the lines of "Well can any1 help me i been waitng all day"

This was a build up of annoyances for the past few months with the same lameass questions from the same type of people who don't read the FAQ or know how to do a searc. It was just unlucky for this member that the pressure cooker exploded whilst he was in the kitchen

I've been supplying the EAB.Projects thread with many ideas/threads on how to deal with these things so you cannot say I haven't tried or been helpful.

Wether this member joins or not is now a irrelavance to me and to be quite honest I'm not exactly cut up about the fact I may have deprived the EAB of a new member, considering the credentials so far.

Just my honest opinion, those who know me know I am a nice guy so I don't care what others think.
My opinion then: there are no lameass question only lameass answers, sure it's annoying when some newbie don't read the rules and just posts somewhere, sure it's annoying when they don't get more specific. But hey, we've all been confused sometime. How can you be so sure that the things you mentioned actually will happen just because it has happened before!?!

I'm sorry I'm a bit upset, I will continue this in PM's if you'd like to

Page generated in 0.04517 seconds with 11 queries