Thread: Tf1260
View Single Post
Old 12 January 2021, 15:03   #182
YouKnowWho
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJCopland View Post
@Deadelus
the point of all that was when you start a conversation, like these threads, showing what you're doing it is not done without getting something back. What you get back is support, and what you have created is excitement/enthusiasm/interest in what you are doing.

The idea is that it encourages and supports the person creating the thing by showing that there is interest.

So no, there is nothing concrete, no formal agreement, but if you think there isn't trust being broken, or a social agreement that isn't being adhered too then you seem to be willfully misunderstanding peoples frustrations.
This was my point about my open source projects, I wasn't expecting you to reply to it. It's there because i wanted to frame the conversation so that you can see that the points I'm making are based on being annoyed at Stephens repeated deletion of his open source work, and that when you open source something you get the benefit of that support from a community even if it's only verbal/enthusiasm for what you do.

Also I wasn't creating the drama, I'm trying to explain to you what you seem to be misunderstanding about others frustrations. The way you responded to YouKnowWho, and then to me, has been really condescending.

I don't want this thread to continue, but when people come in and ask about something, or are annoyed about it being canned then please don't be so dismissive of their feelings because it does not improve things.
100% CORRECT

Some sensible people around here still, thankfully.

Page generated in 0.05927 seconds with 11 queries