View Single Post
Old 02 December 2023, 10:51   #34
JemyM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whowasphone View Post
The maps are up! Thanks for sharing them!

The guide didn't go through though, I'll try again.
Inspired by your guide I remade and reuploaded my video playthroughs with a 2023 update and dedicated it to you . I figured I will hide the old 2012 video and may private it once you updated your walkthrough.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...tkslUpG0OLn_6J

The new playthrough is pretty much the same. But some changes;
1. You can reassign numpad in WinUAE to get strafe keys that are not available on CD32 (but you get strafing if you enable the combat setting with Pause).
2. If you bind the CD32 Fast Forward button (aka right shoulder) it can be used to detect items hidden in chairs.
3. It is possible to get even more powerful chips and items from stores if you rest for an hour then interact with the same shop owner again. This time I found 1122 and even 1222 chips. But each NPC have their own unique inventories they can select from, I had to go to the guy with a face in Yoy Abugae Hardware to get the Armour 0AA chip for example.
4. You can move MCROM's around at the start of the game to begin with higher Slug Gun skill
5. I optioned to go for Disruptor Cannons this time. Note that I had to buy 3 than 1, because 4 couldn't be selected.
6. I saved a step in the mission because I ran into a drug dealer. You do not need to go to the Eta district and the location of their contact (who believe you're a cop) may differ from time to time but it is always within the same sector.

Page generated in 0.06427 seconds with 11 queries