Thread: AGA or RTG
View Single Post
Old 18 September 2021, 21:34   #79
YouKnowWho
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
Oh dear, you're a special one...

So, where has this wonder product been demonstrated? Have any public testers shown what it can do?

Anyway, let's compare like with like before jumping to your own remarkable conclusions, shall we? The information regarding the Warp that was available was already shared in many public forums, and was repeatedly pointed out to you. Yet you kept on hassling and complaining. Try asking the same question again every couple of weeks and see if you still get the same response. And don't forget, IComp is Jens' full-time job, so he has the time to field many questions. The Warp guys have separate, full-time day jobs, so don't have the time to answer questions for which the answers are either already publicly known, or cannot be answered.

Jens is a talented engineer, but doesn't suffer fools gladly. Start hassling him and complaining about him the same way as you do the Warp guys and you won't be long seeing the communications dry up.

So, with that in mind, you'll see I'm actually still far closer to the mark than you realise, whether you like it or not.

See above.

Again, see above. Comparisons such as yours are totally pointless and invalid because of the significant differences between the operations, and your clear bias by not subjecting them both to the same conditions.

I thought you didn't care about the Warp accelerator any more? It seems that it's secretly eating away at you that you don't have one, when it's the precise solution you want. So, tell me all about your hobbies then. Why aren't you working harder on them? I really like what you're doing, but your lack of communication is ruining them for me, and I think you're just wasting your time with them.

Many people work closely with Stephen...

That depends on the accelerator. Full length accelerators already need to be fitted to the motherboard to fit in the case, so there is most certainly not room for any sort of Zorro adaptor. You'll need a shorter accelerator to do that.
What are you on about? Give it up already if you don't know what you're talking about.

I sent TWO emails, with 2 sentences each. (Would like to buy WARP1260, top configuration, please provide total with shipping to Canada and payment method.), to the website provided email, which apparently there was no interest to answer.

What are you on about with iComp about "hassling him and complaining" you assumed occurred? Didn't I state repeatedly that my experience on all transactions and interactions/questions/requests has been fantastic with iComp?

And you are wrong it appears, as Jens noted in one email about the Reloaded 1200 that iComp is not his full time activity by any means. If so, if he can achieve that level of professionalism on product he does for fun, it only makes others like WARP1260 look even more incompetent.

It's been about a year since I noted my poor experience with the WARP1260 team. Where can I click and purchase one, if I so desired? Oh...I see. That's what I thought.

Is my standard of wanting information on the website or response to email asking to buy the product they are apparently selling too much to expect? If this is what I'm getting asking to buy it, just imagine what one gets trying to get support if it turns out to be a flaky product!

Fully over 68060 on the Amiga. Totally useless for what I use my Amiga for, when I use it. MacBook Air money for an Amiga accelerator? I hardly see why any Amiga user would't be happy with A1200 at 68030. It is more than sufficient, unless you have some inferiority complex in SysInfo - seems to be the ultimate goal for most. Pay top end GPU money to play some low res Doom port? Honestly - in what world? There are logical limits to everything.

Last edited by YouKnowWho; 18 September 2021 at 21:47.

Page generated in 0.04809 seconds with 11 queries