View Single Post
Old 22 April 2011, 19:53   #17
Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid View Post
You don't get my point either : It's a file resource, not a ready-to-go-all-prepared-for-you webpage. When people tell you how they made it work, just follow their advice. We gets me started is when people join here and demand stuff just because they don't get how it might work. Anyway, just wait for cosmicfrog and 1time to give you further advice.
I don't think you are being very fair towards me.

At no point have I demanded anything, I have politely asked for advice, and I am prepared to wait, as long as it takes for replies from those who have given their time to explain the methods to unarchive/write this data. In any case I have quite a lot of experience using an Amiga.

Surely I could not have known, on an Amiga based website, that the files only extract as intended with PC software. Though I seem to have extracted some files from these DVD part files using an Amiga version of UNRAR.

Actually I was registered for a while, sometime ago, but haven't been logged in for a while. I, just before this post, found that my old user name/password was no longer recognised so I had to re-register, but I used my old username, and password to register, which went through without any issues.

I'll sit here patiently for a reply from 1time, and cosmicfrog, who I'm very grateful to for taking their time to explain how to unarchive these files. I just need a little guidance it seems, not a prod in the back, and shown the door.

Page generated in 0.05227 seconds with 11 queries