View Single Post
Old 10 December 2008, 05:54   #13
blade002
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaCoder View Post
Yep I agree

A1200 + CF + IndivisionAGA = fun
I second what Novacoder is saying here, especially after seeing what a difference the Indivision can make! Not just that, but there are still times where i have people come over and ask what the hell that thing is in the loungeroom, so i fire it up to those in the technical computing world know and then have them asking more questions as they ponder how a computer from that year could do so much. And it gives it that true Amiga and Retro feel

When you have WinUAE, its sitting on a PC so thats what i see the Amiga as and so do others when you run Amiga software on it, it just looks like you are using a PC and not an Amiga. All these points are most likely irrelevant to you and rightly so, but for me, it MUST be the real deal, because you know exactly what you have got and what you have got is real piece technological history that SHOULD be used and not stowed away.

So in a nutshell -:

A1200 030, 16/32meg Ram, CD Drive, Nice HD, WHDLoad for virtually instantly loading games ( and virtually ALL of them ), Indivision/Scandoubler, 17 inch CRT/LCD PC Monitor and you are ALL SET !!!...

WinUAE -: Is what you use when there are no Amiga's left or no longer working!, until that time comes, locking your Amiga away is pure blasphemy!..

BTW - What is CF ?? is that to run a CD Drive from the PCMCIA Slot ???

Page generated in 0.06856 seconds with 11 queries