View Single Post
Old 26 August 2021, 17:09   #16
Photon

I think it depends on what you ordered - if one of the products they make are part of the order, they may have to wait for parts to arrive and then get to your spot in the assembly queue. And they probably have to wait longer than ever for parts they ordered to ship to them.

This is solved by keeping parts and a few assembled products in stock. Unfortunately, the "In Stock" sign for such products only means they have the parts, not that they are ready to ship. It would be better with a clearer options that say which products are actually in stock and the others, perhaps a green checkmark with an estimated assembly wait time next to it.

That said, more than a month for International and more than two weeks for domestic is not what we are used to. Totally understandable to want a refund.

Delays can also come from slow customs clearance. Apparently Boris' Brexit deal was a bad one - EU countries still charge full VAT plus a fixed fee. If the value of the package is low-balled, it may get stuck in customs for months (this is my experience). I recommend insisting that the seller specifies the exact order value. Customs will ask you to send the invoice, so you will pay the full fee anyway, just if the order value is correct it's handled in days not months by the slow customs staff.

Page generated in 0.05194 seconds with 11 queries