View Single Post
Old 27 May 2022, 20:59   #72
Futaura

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIGASYSTEM View Post
No, none version of iBrowser works on AROS 68k !

Also 2.5.5 had the same problem, to be sure I did numerous tests, today I tried OS 3.9, BB1, BB2, BB4, all freshly installed and all crashed as soon as I run the installer, see screenshot, i have to try it on another PC

Of course I am talking about "WinUAE" (tested Stable 4.4.0 version and latest beta)
Both Installer 43.3 and 44.10 work fine on my A1200, using OS 3.1, 3.9 and 3.2. They also work fine in E-UAE running on my A1XE, with a similar OS 3.9 boot to my A1200. IBrowse 68K installs and works on my OS4 and MorphOS installs too, using the system supplied Installer programs.

I've yet to see any other complaints regarding the installer. I can't be responsible for AROS or WinUAE being incompatible to AmigaOS for whatever reason. It sounds like a more fundamental issue to me - perhaps configuration related?

Perhaps if you insert
Code:
(message "1")
lines to the commands at the top of Install-IBrowse, incrementing the number for each message, it will give some clues as to exactly where it is crashing, assuming it isn't crashing before the script even starts!

Page generated in 0.04633 seconds with 11 queries