View Single Post
Old 17 October 2012, 22:07   #1
eCat

Fullscreen/Resolution

Hi Everyone,

It has been some time since i used a new WinUAE-Version. Oviously some things have changed - perhaps someone can help me with a problem i'm currently facing.
IIRC Winuae allowed the user to set a Fullscreen-Resolution which was actually used when switching to fullscreen - nowadays it seems to scale to windows-resolution.
I've tried a new configuration with winuae_2500b19, later winuae_2500b20 - both with the same results: Windowed Mode worked as expected, Fullscreen-Mode looked pretty Ugly (scaled), which didn't happen in the (very) old version i used *some* time ago (Didn't use any Filters back then or now). Additionally the Amiga-Screen didn't fit to the PC-Screen. (see attached Screenshots).
Don't think this is a bug - thus no logs attached. Could someone please point me in the right direction? - If needed, i'll provide whatever logs needed.

thanks and regards,

eCat
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	winuae_window.png
Views:	251
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	32904   Click image for larger version

Name:	winuae_fullscreen.png
Views:	265
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	32905  

Last edited by eCat; 17 October 2012 at 22:09. Reason: forgot to mention: Fullscreen-Screenshot uses 1920x1080, however this seems to happen regardless of the fullscreen-resolution

Page generated in 0.13366 seconds with 12 queries