Quote:
Originally Posted by tin View Post
EASY 1000 POINTS!

[ Show youtube player ]

and Ariston

[ Show youtube player ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeschool View Post
Well, it was the Robocop main menu music at any rate, I thought that was neat because out of all the c64 themes and songs the Robocop music stands out as the most memorable. My fav music of all time is actually the Robocop level 1 music on c64. Never played the gameboy ever. @rob, search for this online. Do I get the 1000 points?

I agree that its easy to dis a show for what it hasnt got. I thought it was made 'by the numbers' and without much passion for the subject except for a few egg-heads and celebs. By all accounts, Bedrooms to Billions is a much better show, and many of the shows I posted references to earlier are better at telling the whole story. Like someone said already, it would have taken at least 8 or 10 hours to tell the whole story. GOOD! Thats x20 30min shows!
Yes you can have a 1000 Rob pts Lifeschool But I'm awarding 2000 Rob pts to Tin for not only posting the YouTube vid but also the advert I recognised the music from and thus ending my misery

Unfortunately I also made a mistake whilst issuing the points and accidently awarded myself 2001pts, so I win...

This has got me thinking the link for the show should be put on Monkey Island HOL page ........anyone agree?

Page generated in 0.04513 seconds with 11 queries