View Single Post
Old 23 May 2021, 13:40   #220
amilo3438
Amiga 500 User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarnal View Post
Hello Toni,

I've found a new issue with Cubedreams (TRSI). Trackmo

Config : A1200 quickstart basic no expanded configuration. Or my A1200 stock 2Mo full CE (CPU+Chipset).

After loading and decrunching first part (or also ramdomly after the first pic before/after transition), a black screen appears and break the demo. I've tested with various versions.

Thank you.
Cubic Dream (Demo) by TRSI --> http://janeway.exotica.org.uk/release.php?id=3406

(Last it "works" in full CE was on WinUAE 3400!)

Tested on new WinUAE 4900 beta21 and it passes that problematic part with "cpu cache turned off", but also it crashes somewhere on the disk 2 at the end part with some strange gfx issues!
NOTE: It does not crash at the end part on the disk2 if CPU cache is enabled!!! (in the debugger with "r cacr 1")

PS.
"cpu cache turned off" = press both mouse buttons after the reset and check on the "Boot Options" the "Disable CPU Caches" and click on "Use"

EDIT:
So, the demo will work fine also on new WINUAE 4900 beta21 only if started with CPU caches disabled and after the problematic part is gone (at chess part) enable the CPU cashes again from the debugger !

Last edited by amilo3438; 23 May 2021 at 14:29.

Page generated in 0.12482 seconds with 11 queries