View Single Post
Old 30 June 2002, 22:11   #50
DPainter

Quote:
Originally posted by Twistin'Ghost
@DPainter
Again, thanks for all the groovy uppers! I have updated the two for sures. Now...

* Boulderdash Is there a standalone game of this that anyone can confirm? I already had "Boulderdash Construction Kit", ehich indeed has the Boulderdash game in it, but I reckon I was thinking there was non-Construction Kit version.

* PTC As discussed in a different thread, I am looking into this one to determine if it's the right game we are looking for. I didn't see any reference to Rainbow Arts or the date upon first inspection (hell, I just grabbed the mouse and started shooting!), so I will investigate deeper.
Good detective work, there. I am assuming there was not a stand-alone Boulderdash game by First Star on Amiga. My reasoning is that Boulderdash (Emerald Mine) was so popular on Amiga that if there had been a stand-alone from the official company, it would be plastered all over the Amiga scene. May not be correct, but that's my guess.

I'm now paying for my cutsey non-TOSEC naming standards and I've lost track of what I've uploaded. I'm going to go rename these properly and then see what's left to upload. I bet you're glad you have a broadband connection.

Page generated in 0.04265 seconds with 11 queries