View Single Post
Old 01 October 2019, 01:05   #92
JanHolbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipper2k View Post
1 added bonus that makes me happy is what i am showing in the video. I can cycle through the games on the Gotek in the Romulator menu screen, see the listing easily and then once i have selected the game i want i can select the ROM i need to play the game
Is the Gotek and Romulator working like this independantly or are they connected somehow? Would it be possible in a future FW to setup "sets" ie a certain rom with a certain number of floppiy ADF files?

Also the possibility to add libraries and other code to current ROMs i.e. workbench.library, icon.library, etc to WB 3.1 and 3.1.4 is something worth having.

An additional idea could be to analyse which parts of the Kickstart a 1 floppy game or demo uses and then fuse the needed ROM parts with the floppy contents and thus effectively create an instant-on "cartridge"-mode.

I currently do not see the Romulator for sale on http://amigaonthelake.com - I guess it will be up soon. Will there be any European suppliers at some point?

Oh and I am interested in a A500 version. Would the 2 MB version work with a rev 6a A500?

Thank you so much for your hard work!

Best Regards,

Jan Rasmussen

Last edited by JanHolbo; 01 October 2019 at 01:07. Reason: Added interest :-)

Page generated in 0.04164 seconds with 11 queries