View Single Post
Old 25 March 2019, 09:16   #1854
Gzegzolka

Congrats to author and every person who was involved in creating this collection ^^
In my humble opinion this is the largest pack and what makes it special is fact that all stuff was tested before. I know it took some time (years) since I try to build my own collection of WHD games and it was nowhere that great. I can feel love and passion of its author.

I would like to share some ideas for updates since there are some missing games:
Simulmondo - that company made lots of episodic games in style of Dylan Dog
Monster - very bad fps
Ubek - underrated fps
Pati's Quest sweet Dreams - single level demo of unreleased platformer
Chronomica - fps game, but more like engine preview
Myth History In The Making demo - made for Zero magazine got first level "hell", but with different color palette and sprites, also it have intro that full game do not have
Alien Breed 3d demo - I would love to play demo version with early HUD and green aliens
Alien Breed Tower Assault demo - well, there was two demo disks, each one with single map with unique layout that was not in full release
Traps'n'Treasures demo - another case of three original levels that was there, but not in full version
Ruff'n'Tumble demo - got one large forest stage that was made for that demo
Fate gates of dawn - it would be cool to have uncensored German version with English translation, I'm not sure if Solo Kazuki release it
Donk the samurai duck demos - got at least three different demo disks, each one with different stages and different sprite design for main hero
Fears demo - it look like a different fps game, engine is less advanced, more like wolfenstein
Arabian Nights demo - demo disk got different sprites for characters and prison guards
Enforce and Lambda demos - they are more like engine previews with not much gameplay
Wild Flying - unreleased game with great music
The 3 Islands demo - unreleased adventure, available on aminet

Page generated in 0.09327 seconds with 11 queries