View Single Post
Old 24 April 2018, 23:54   #10
AC/DC HACKER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honx View Post
nightlong works, i've already tested it. has some graphical glitches/wrong colors but it runs.
but i don't know if you are able to complete the game, that question i didn't have tested yet.
unfortunately heretic2, shogo and wipeout don't work. would love to play wipeout myself...
as you need a very old pc for windows version of wipeout for not being too fast/unplayable.
windows version of shogo which is available on gog is unplayable to. it crashes all the time.
I know it's a bit older thread, but, I figured after messing with it off/on I'd report that I have ShogoMAD functioning under AmigaOS 4.1 FE update 1. Currently, I have Wazp3D active...but haven't messed with the Warzp3D Prefs yet. It's a little slow, but it is playable.

To get around the GUI locking after D-Clicking the Icon, which took a bit of discovery, I entered "COMMANDLINE" into the Tooltypes. From there it will display, and then remove the Tooltype because more is missing. But entering it again and this time checking the GUI prefs checked the Saving part of a blank Commandline. Once that's saved, the GUI shows and the sound plays every time.

I'm using CPU Only Rendering.. Anyway, it works with OS 3.5 also. Not the fastest, hehe, but at least it is decently functional. Using WinUAE 3.6.1. (03/04/2018).

Cheering. It's been a while....that I've been messing with it off and on. Now to get it functioning with X5000. HA!

Page generated in 0.08184 seconds with 11 queries