View Single Post
Old 05 October 2023, 00:39   #52
nikosidis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren McGuire View Post
don't you think that the fact that it was FIRST shown running on Amiga and the Amiga is mentioned constantly makes it seem to absolutely every Amiga person that it is in fact an Amiga game?
Even in this latest video it does not discard the Amiga possibility It's just like they're putting a carrot in front of you lot for you to follow but never reach and in classic Amiga community fashion here you are following it.

by the way how many Amiga games has Bit Beam cannon released so far? What's that? Zero? ok wake me up when they shipped a game shouldn't they be 100% focused on finishing Metro Siege before embarking on another project like this one??

I understand you feelings. I told them myself that whatever they show they have not exactly delivered anything for Amiga yet. This is partly why I quit as patreon. There is one thing though and that is when the engine for Metro Siege is finished they say it might come a lot of games out of it and in a much faster paste. Give them one more year and we might be surprised It is not true that Deamon Claw was first seen on Amiga. There was this small demo of it running on the scorpion engine. That is not that long time ago. This game been in development for many years. I guess that small demo they should not have done.

Page generated in 0.04417 seconds with 11 queries