View Single Post
Old 27 August 2012, 00:04   #1
Bloodwych

Free original XBOXs, controllers, leads, games, remote etc

I'm having a clear out and the original XBOXs are in the firing line. All this stuff is free to whoever wants to arrange for a courier to collect. UK only, not shipping this stuff abroad it will cost too much! Only deal is you have to take the lot, no picking and choosing.

I've got two v1.1 XBOX's, one of them modded but both have DVD drive issues. Cases could do with a clean on the outside, but very clean on the inside (little dust).

MODDED XBOX 1

v1.1 with Xecuter chip version 2.3b LITE+, See here for features:

http://www.xboxscene.com/modchips/x-..._pictures.html
http://www.xboxscene.com/modchips3b_table.htm

80GB Samsung hard drive pre-installed with XBMC and can also be booted using MSdash by disabling the MODCHIP (DIP switches on front of console).

I will included the latest Autoinstaller Deluxe DVD which can be used to install everything from scratch onto the 80GB disk, including XBMC, dashboards, applications, emulators etc. DVD's can be ripped and played from the hard drive.

The MODCHIP dual bios are the latest and support large hard drives (over 120GB).

DVD drive is a Samsung and has a minor fault - sometimes you have to push on the tray after closing/retracting to make sure it reads the disk. If not it will open up again!

STANDARD XBOX 2

A bog standard normal v1.1 XBOX, with bog standard 8GB drive. Unmodded, bought for spare parts. Has a Thompson drive which doesn't like reading all disks.

EXTRAS
  • Remote control
  • Gold SCART lead with component and optical out
  • Five wired controllers - Three fat, two slim
  • One slim wireless controller
  • Safety cut out PSU (the one that came with newer consoles)
  • A bucket load of original games, inc Halo 1 & 2, Nitro Kart, Micro Machines, Forza Motorsport, Soula Caliber II, Burnout 2, FIFA and Pro Evo, Original XBOX disks and games plus loads more!

Any takers? The modded XBOX makes a great retro machine when running the emulators.

Page generated in 0.04288 seconds with 11 queries