View Single Post
Old 27 August 2021, 21:06   #1
Photon

Sprite Programming article, would like to add a screenshot or video

I wrote this article because I'm coming back to Creativity and saw this as a topic that was frequently explored here on EAB. I've taken an extensive break, so I couldn't go entirely from memory and made myself check everything on the real deal.

As it is, it turned out longer more technical than an overview, but the sprite hardware is really intriguing and this is as short as I can make it without being incomplete.

I think I got it perfect in the end, but if you see something important missing or an outright error, I definitely want to correct that. I want this to answer all questions about OCS sprites.

Now for another subject... the article is a wall of text, and my test screens look pretty freaky. And not that nice/interesting. And the sprites I use in my demos always have some trick, it wouldn't be obvious how sprites work normally.

So... I'm looking for a nice screenshot from an OCS demo or game showing 8 sprites, or something you suggest.

Just to give the idea of what sprites are. It could be a short embedded video too.

Last edited by Photon; 27 August 2021 at 21:12.

Page generated in 0.04402 seconds with 11 queries