View Single Post
Old 22 May 2004, 22:16   #11
andreas
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to andreas Send a message via AIM to andreas
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindowsKiller
But the team is not there to correct your stupid guesses!
That's the internal problem of the team, and not yours!
That's why we have an internal forum for this kind of internal affairs.
FFS, stop acting as if you're a part of it and as if you were destined for giving me instructions of any kind!

Quote:
And don't use the argument that you are a team! Do you remember the pm you sent me some time ago in which you've blamed a member of "your" team to defend yourself ? Too bad that most people don't see both of your faces...
Ah well...when will YOU ever learn not to publish contents of PMs?
Private messages are private!!! So if you repeatedly prove to be such a fucking untrustworthy snitch, I'll avoid sending you pms of ANY KIND in the future, if that is what you want to achieve!! With a big 'n shiny 'TRAITOR' emblem on your chest, at best!
Always when you appear to run out of arguments, you seem to tend to publish contents of PMs, even though their contents don't fit in this context! That's so freakingly perfidious and cheap!

If you accuse me of not showing both of my (apparently?) two faces, I have to ask you as well: Could the aforementioned behavior be YOUR other face, probably? The one that stabs people in the back by publishing contents of ancient PMs?

Last edited by andreas; 22 May 2004 at 22:30.

Page generated in 0.10445 seconds with 11 queries