View Single Post
Old 17 November 2020, 18:41   #99
Rotzloeffel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Richter View Post
Depending on how much patience Harald has, we *may* also get byte/word flipped modes such as ARGB (instead of BGRA) and 15 bit RGB (non-PC) which may be interesting for some emulators. Unfortunately, it is really tough to debug all this without a board at my hands, but at least we know now that in principle my idea is working (i.e. switch between the two video engines the S3 has).

Hi Thomas, as you know, I have a lot of patience on this issue The thing is, as you know all very well, that in the real life, there are some boring, stupid, an wierd things going on.... stupid things like a Job, wiered things like a girl friend Children.....(I have 2 sons ) other things to do, but, as far as I can say, the issue reported with the Cybervision 64/3D are on a good way to be fixed!

Dragging is actually working in all depth 8 16 and 32 bit modes, oversized screens scroll very smoothly and an issue with the Mousepointer is also fixed actually. Now we are working on this videoOverlay-thing (what is it good for on CV 64/3D?) but we will do the job, be sure

Regards
Harald

Last edited by Rotzloeffel; 17 November 2020 at 19:17.

Page generated in 0.04396 seconds with 11 queries