View Single Post
Old 09 January 2019, 11:02   #42
d4rk3lf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitson View Post
Great work so far. But to me those sprites look a bit odd on that background. I really think you'd be much better off finding someone to recreate those sprites instead of trying to convert them from a high resolution 3D model.
Thanks.
Yeah, well, I agree, it still don't look good.
The trouble is that 3ds max renders semi transparent pixels on the edges, that causes troubles when converting to 32 colors, and if I turn that off, then the edges are really rough (you can see big pixels).
Still need to practise this, and I guess, at the end, I'll render without antialias, then carefully in PPaint try to sort out jagged edges (like hand drawn antialias).

But this doesn't bother me right now, it can wait, because I am in the process of thinking on how to do basic fight with character and enemies, collisions, energy... and these sort of stuff.
I think that will be the hardest part, and there's not too many tutorials on RedPill. There are some great tutorials on youtube that lasts for hours, but they are all in Spanish, that I don't understand.
However, I am watching parts, slowly, and trying to figure out as much as I can.
--------

@Malko
Great man!
Actually, this character is weakest (but most often )
But maybe, I'll use your name for the first boss, and we will change name of this character to something else.

No, kidnapped girl is not hot, she is like 4 or 5 years old.
Our heroine is supposed to be hot (that you can't see with this sprite ), but I'll try to draw her in some intro screen, and mid level screen.
She is dark haired.

Page generated in 0.04925 seconds with 11 queries