View Single Post
Old 25 March 2020, 09:46   #20
Bruce Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimo View Post
I have the impression you formed the idea that I want to get things done without caring about quality and without making the effort to understand.
No, you suggested that the ROM code was not high quality, which implies you think that you can do better.

Quote:
Did you find anything in my code that is so bad to suggest that it's likely that its quality is worse than that of unknown code?
I don't need to find anything, we know your code's not good because it doesn't work.

Quote:
Note: I'm not implying neither I implied before that the nonvolatile.library code is necessarily bad or that my code is better.
You questioned the ROM code's quality and speculated that it could be a 'weird hack'. That's more than just implication.

Quote:
I only said that I prefer a clean-room implementation tailored to my (strict) needs and based on the EEPROM documentation.
That's fine, try to reinvent the wheel if it pleases you. But 'clean-room implementation' on a 25 year old OS for a dead platform? Go on, take peek! Nobody will care if you do.

Page generated in 0.04316 seconds with 11 queries