View Single Post
Old 26 May 2021, 16:15   #708
daxb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgeezer View Post
A based configuration is a stock Amiga as I described above... time will never change that.
You got it. It is a based configuration but not the base configuration. Don't propagate your definition of a (one and only) base configuration because that would be just false.

Quote:
This is not a fact, this '68030 base system' stuff is your opinion and nothing more. Reading this forum, it seems to me there's plenty of OCS/ECS only users still around.
That is not my opinion. I didn't mentioned my opinion in this thread and maybe not this year on eab. It is well known that Amiga didn't stopped with A500 + 512kb. The (active) Amiga users used at least 030 + fastram + HD starting from mid '90. Of course many switched to other systems. If all users here would be OCS/ESC only users wouldn't change that.

Quote:
As for being fixed in the past, the Amiga is the past.
I thought Amiga is the future. Sorry, I don't know what do you want to say.
Quote:
This entire hobby is about a dead system. That is fine (I'm super happy with my Amiga's), but claiming Amiga developers need to move with the times is rather silly given that context, don't you think?
I didn't claim anything. Didn't I wrote everybody can do/choose whatever he/she likes?!

Page generated in 0.05611 seconds with 11 queries