View Single Post
Old 04 April 2006, 11:06   #12
blade002
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effy
I really wish I were a rich man because then I could afford to build me my own storage space outside the house, an own bunker if possible, to store all my precious goodies for Amiga. The icecold reality though is that my girlfriend complains too much that I spread my stuff not only in the bedroom but also in the living room and the garage. So to avoid a major split I have given up fighting and decided to put some of that stuff for sale, hoping this will please here a bit Anyway, HERE is a link to my (2nd) Ebay handle. I also still have got 64 Mb modules for sale at 10 Euro each, shipping depends on how many you need. Also have got a Blizzard 1240/40+64 Mb for 130 Euro with shipping worldwide included, a nice white AmiScan MV1200 scandoubler/flickerfixer for 110 Euro with shipping worldwide also included, a nice Blizzard 1230/4+fpu+64 Mb for 120 Euro with shipping again included, and also my usual auctions of A600 cover and RTL8029 pci networkcard for Mediator or Prometheus of G-Rex and at the moment also a nice external high density drive for every Amiga with kickstart 2.0 and higher
Today I have created 16 auctions and on first sight my giirlfriend seems a bit happier than before. Too bad she also complains a bit about the number of Amiga towers in the bedroom and I really pray to God (anybody got the number of his cell phone ) that she won´t push me to sell those too because that is really the thing I am very proud of, the bigger the better !!!
You need to tell her that the Amiga is the lifeblood of the Earth, and that if this equipment were to leave your presence, that divine intervention would then ensue to the point of imploding the Universe back unto itself to a state of non existance. This must then mean that the the Amiga and all its followers are an important message in the cosmic force that is life.

( BTW. God i talk some shit, but hey if she is blonde she might believe it!. )

Last edited by blade002; 04 April 2006 at 11:14.

Page generated in 0.05076 seconds with 11 queries