export SDL2_TTF_LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib -lSDL2_ttf"
export CC="gcc-mp-7"
export CFLAGS="-O3 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -I/usr/local/include"
export CPP="gcc-mp-7 -E"
export CXX="g++-mp-7"
export CXXFLAGS="-O3 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -I/usr/local/include"

Everything went smooth until this...

Code:
	g++-mp-7 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DMACOSX -DMACOS -DUAE -DFSUAE    -I./flac/include -I./gen -I./src -I./src/jit -I./src/include -I./src/od-fs -I./src/od-fs/include -I./src/od-win32 -I./src/od-win32/caps -I./libfsemu/include -I./fsemu/src  -I./glad/include  -I./libudis86/include  -I./prowizard/include   -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/opt/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/opt/local/include -DLUA_USE_POSIX -I/opt/local/include/libpng16 -I/opt/local/include  -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/SDL2 -I/usr/local/include/SDL2 -I/opt/local/include  -fno-strict-overflow -fno-strict-aliasing  -Waddress -Werror=missing-declarations -Wpointer-arith -fvisibility=hidden -I/opt/local/include/mpeg2dec -O3 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -I/usr/local/include -MT src/support/time.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o src/support/time.o src/support/time.cpp &&\
	mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
src/support/time.cpp: In function 'int64_t uae_time_ns()':
src/support/time.cpp:27:16: error: 'CLOCK_MONOTONIC' was not declared in this scope
  clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC, &ts);
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/support/time.cpp:27:2: error: 'clock_gettime' was not declared in this scope
  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/support/time.cpp:27:2: note: suggested alternative: 'localtime'
  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
  localtime
make[3]: *** [src/support/time.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [bundle] Error 2
I am on OSX 10.5.8 PowerPC and I use the GCC 7.5 so I think it could be a feature not supported for a such old operating system, is there a quick fix I can do to go further on build?

EDIT: Copying the time.cpp source from the 3.0.5 archive and disabling the SLIRP references I was able to make a working OSX PPC binary of the 4.0.19 development FS-UAE source.

Since it was not intended for running on anything below the OSX 10.9 it was at least nice to see it running on my G4 MDD but the performance and stability are not very good, the main issues are:

- Wrong colors, no matter about AGA, ECS or P96
- No CD audio
- Static noise instead of Amiga audio
- Terrible performances, a lot of frames skipped

The side LEDs on bezel are working good, Floppy and Hard drive activity, Power, they works as intended. The VSYNC Led instead is flashing wildly, no matter about the options I declare in the configuration file.

I am going to upload this binary in The Zone for everyone curious to see the result :-)

Last edited by SnakeCoils; 09 April 2021 at 02:42.

Page generated in 0.04826 seconds with 11 queries