View Single Post
Old 06 January 2015, 09:27   #386
Dissasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubomyr View Post
I think uae4all2 not support RDB, and better create single partition HDF without RDB and then re-format it via uae4all2.

This games (Monkey Island 2 or Indiana Jones and the fate of atlantis) is supported by ScummVM. It better way to play it on Android plaftorm.
You can try official port of ScummVM from google-play or my ScummVM-SDL port from my site http://anddev.at.ua/load/scummvm_svn55436/1-1-0-7

As i see hard_disk_dir path is correct. Problem with something else. I don't know yet
Is there any chance Uae4All2 could support RDB in future releases? it makes it so much easier to manage large HDF files as these get mounted as proper hard drives rather than huge floppy directories. If you don't take RDB route then you can't really re-partition your large HDF(using HDToolBox) and change the file system type to either PFS3 or SFS. Even if I create such a HDF with predefined PFS3 filsystem using WinUae when I boot up in workbench and try formatting that drive I can't really format it as PFS3 but only as standard FFS. Or at least I couldn't find a way of doing this...

I'm aware of ScummVM but it currently doesn't work with Lollipop as it crashes on load.

Also, i'm really looking to making my Shield as compatible with WHDLoad as it can be. Also, having a proper HDF would actually help with the external storage issue too.

Thanks,
Jan

Page generated in 0.04856 seconds with 10 queries