View Single Post
Old 11 August 2014, 10:38   #7
SnakeCoils

Well, after a bit of struggling FS-UAE for OSX PPC is almost here :-)
At present I used the 2.5.8dev version because the presence of PPC engine from 2.5.9 on is causing further troubles so in the meantime I have experimented on a safer release.
There are some additional steps I performed to reach the end, they are:

- In the SDL2.framework I modified a string in the SDL_platform.h header to allow FS-UAE to use it on 10.5 too, otherwise an error occour telling that SDL2 can't be build on an environment lower than 10.6

- The zip command from Xcode did not recognize che -Z option so using MacPorts I have upgraded to the last version and I have replaced the group of binaries in /usr/bin with the soft links from the MacPorts bunch.

With the above modification the build process goes straight to the end but fails in the Python script when all resources are put together to make the bundle with this error:

Code:
@rpath/SDL2.framework/Versions/A/SDL2
copying @rpath/SDL2.framework/Versions/A/SDL2
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../standalone.py", line 72, in <module>
    main()
  File "../standalone.py", line 66, in main
    changes = fix_iteration(app)
  File "../standalone.py", line 59, in fix_iteration
    changes += fix_binary(binary, frameworks_dir)
  File "../standalone.py", line 36, in fix_binary
    shutil.copy(old, dst)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.4/lib/python3.4/shutil.py", line 228, in copy
    copyfile(src, dst, follow_symlinks=follow_symlinks)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.4/lib/python3.4/shutil.py", line 107, in copyfile
    with open(src, 'rb') as fsrc:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '@rpath/SDL2.framework/Versions/A/SDL2'
make: *** [bundle] Error 1
It seems that here the manually declared SDL2 path before ./configure command is lost so the script can't find its way to the library.

Page generated in 0.05942 seconds with 11 queries