View Single Post
Old 02 June 2014, 23:09   #25
amigapd

Big thank you to everyone who has downloaded the book - we have now sold over a 100 copies which is more than I expected for such a niche title.

I am currently working on the formatting for a printed / physical version and will update more about that as soon as it is ready for purchase.

I know there have been a couple of typo errors in the kindle book, which I will correct and upload a new edition which should be available as a free update to everyone who already has a copy. I will post an update when the new free update is available.

In terms of updating our website, I do apologise that due to this project and work commitments I haven't had time to continue work on it as I had originally planned. I do plan to update the catalogue at some stage but if I get some free time I plan to finish off the DangerMouse text adventure game which is has been left in a 95% complete state for far too long.

Lastly, thank you to everyone who has donated to our Mencap Just giving page and to those who have left postive reviews for the book via Amazon - all greatly appreciated.

Page generated in 0.04558 seconds with 11 queries