View Single Post
Old 26 March 2013, 22:37   #12
Graham Humphrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeschool View Post
Great score Who! As for 'dominate these days', well, before last year, Lemon lost the league THREE YEARS IN A ROW to EAB, and we're still behind EAB: 3 year wins to 2, so even if we win this years match the only thing that will happen is we'll draw equal on wins. No point feeling sorry for EAB.
I think a rather bigger concern has been that - apart from a small core group of players (me, mailman, Lonewolf, Harry, capehorn) - the level of interest on the EAB had declined dramatically. So the fact that Lemon won (and convincingly) wasn't a problem for me, it was the fact it was so uncompetitive that proved an issue. Thankfully interest has greatly improved this year so far and we've seen some fresh blood which is great; hopefully they'll stick around. Even though Lemon is currently 2-1 up every round has been pretty close which is a good sign and the number of players is on the increase - hopefully this will be maintained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf10 View Post
Erm... Graham, the LHA archive link points to a gif image of a disk. It's a bit early for April fools isn't it?

I will use Lifeschools HDF instead
Ahem! Fixed now. Thanks for that - it was certainly an embarrassing error... (although Retrofan's link solves that problem anyway thankfully.)

Page generated in 0.04508 seconds with 11 queries