View Single Post
Old 13 March 2013, 22:54   #9
nineoc

My apologies for not being clear on the latest developments.

Situation is:

---In the first place, I am using a rather large monitor, a Samsung SynchMaster 2443bw, which is a 24" unit, which may be part of the problem. Intend to try out a smaller Samsung 920bm which is about a 19", when I have time to make the switch and experiment.

---Have images created on the original Amiga, copies of which are stored
in a folder in the Shared Docs of the PC.

---Using my copy of DP IV, I can, as previously mentioned, open the program in Fullscreen mode, and access the original images.

---The images folder shows up in my DP IV Load Image requester under DH1, so I can choose and load any image I want.

---When using Arnie's version, I could initially do the same thing, using the same Fullscreen procedure, but that was only one time.

---Now, when attempting to Load Image using Arnie's version, I can still open the program using Fullscreen, but the Load Image requester tells me that there is no drive in DH1.

---What is particularly maddening about the whole issue is that when I initiallly installed the Emulation and DP IV, it did work without having to use Fullscreen, but not any more.

---I am wondering if the screen size configuration is playing a part here, hence my thought to try it with a smaller monitor.

---Hope this clears up the confusion.

Page generated in 0.07583 seconds with 11 queries